This is not just another banana bread. This time we’d like to introduce you to the melted chocolate, too. Not just bananas, rum, eggs, flour, and sugar. We’ll fill and top the bread at the same time, by making a rectangular cut 1 or 2-inch deep where the melted chocolate will go.
Ingredients Needed for Chocolate Banana Bread
½ cup sugar
2 tablespoons rum
7 ounces flour
⅔ cup melted chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Banana Bread
- Add the bananas to a bowl and mash them.
- Keep adding the egg, sugar, and rum. Mix until even.
- Gradually add the flour and mix it in.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and transfer the batter to it.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Make a rectangular 1 to 1.5-inch deep cut in the center of the banana bread and remove the crumb.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cut and garnish with powdered sugar.