Whole Wheat Pancakes
Breakfast & Brunch
These whole wheat pancakes have the same fluffy texture as the regular ones but the real add-on is a good quantity of beneficial fibers for your gut! Serve them topped with a drizzle of honey and some fruits for a fresh kick.
- 1 cup (140 grams) whole flour
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) canola oil
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) soy milk
- Honey (for topping)
- Add the whole wheat flour to your blender. Add the powdered sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour the canola oil, maple syrup, and soy milk. Blend everything until smooth.
- Next heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour around a ladle of mixture in the skillet, depending on how large and thick you want your pancakes. You can even top them with a few blueberries.
- Cook them thoroughly for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Pour a small drizzle of honey when serving it and top it with a few raspberries!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 483 kcal
- 29 g
- 5 g
- 55 g