Sweet and Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry
Cook your chicken breast in a sweet and sour sugar-soy glaze, then throw in some red chilies to balance the sweetness. It's a simple stir-fry, perfect for those evenings when you don't have much time to spend in the kitchen!
- 3-4 celery sticks
- 10 ounces (285 grams) chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 10-12 small chilies
- Thinly slice the celery sticks.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the sugar.
- After it has melted, add the celery sticks, a bit of water, and the butter.
- Add the chicken, and season it with salt.
- Cook it for 15 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, chilies, and keep it on heat for 3 more minutes.
- Serve the stir-fry warm!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 455 kcal
- 17 g
- 34 g
- 43 g