Spiced Salmon and Zucchini Skewers
Planning a quick fish-based meal for tonight? You can try these delicious skewers. First spice the salmon and zucchini with a sweet and spicy sauce made with brown sugar, two types of pepper and chili flakes. It’s a light meal, but full of flavor.
- 14 ounces (400 grams) salmon, diced
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Slice the zucchini and cut each slice into quarters
- Add the salmon and zucchini to a large salad bowl.
- Season with brown sugar, chili flakes, white pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Pour a small drizzle of olive oil and mix everything.
- Slide the salmon chunks and the zucchini through the wooden skewers.
- Start your electric grill and grill the salmon skewers for around 5 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 168 kcal
- 10 g
- 17 g
- 1 g