Smoked Salmon and Anchovy Spaghetti
Anchovies have a distinct, strong flavor and they’re great to spice up just about any dish. We’ve also added here some smoked salmon, herbs and some parmesan to bring an authentic Italian flavor to our pasta. We think it turned out delicious!
- 5 ounces (140 grams) dried spaghetti
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 anchovy fillets, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 green chili, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 5 ounces (170 grams) cherry tomatoes, halves
- 5 ounces (140 grams) smoked salmon
- Fresh parsley
- 1 ounce (30 grams) arugula
- 1 ounce (30 grams) parmesan, shredded
- Add water in a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
- Add a pinch of salt, and cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Next heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the anchovy fillets, garlic, and green chili.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes. Season with dried oregano, add the cherry tomatoes, fresh parsley, and smoked salmon.
- Season with pepper and stir for a few moments. Add the cooked spaghetti, give it a good stir and keep everything on heat for 1-2 more minutes.
- Place everything on a plate, top it with fresh arugula, parmesan, and 1 small drizzle of olive oil.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 358 kcal
- 15 g
- 26 g
- 33 g