Shrimp Taglierini in Coconut Sauce
This shrimp taglierini soaked in coconut sauce is incredibly comforting - the shrimp is cooked in ginger infused butter, coated with creamy coconut milk and then combined with the taglierini pasta.
- 5 ounces (140 grams) taglierini
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 ounce (15 grams) ginger, chopped
- 12-14 shrimp, medium-sized
- 5-6 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 5-6 red chilies
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) canned coconut milk
- Bring the water in a saucepan to a boil. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add the taglierini and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- In the meantime, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic cloves and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the ginger and shrimp. Add mushrooms, chilies, and a pinch of salt.
- Add the canned coconut milk and stir to melt it.
- Drain the pasta, and add it into the skillet. Cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.
- You can garnish with chives!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 289 kcal
- 13 g
- 14 g
- 34 g