Roasted Chicken Breast with Turmeric Rice
Looking for a nice side for your roasted chicken? You can try our exotic rice, flavored with great spices like sumac and turmeric. They go together very well, and have lots of different aromas you will surely enjoy.
- 10 ounces (285 grams) chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 handfull fresh dill, chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 7 ounces (200 grams) rice, cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Lay the chicken breast in a large bowl.
- Pour the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the fresh dill and mix everything.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and cook the chicken breast for 5 minutes per side.
- Lay the chicken in a ceramic baking tray and also add 4 cherry tomatoes.
- Roast the chicken for the next 35 minutes.
- Separately, heat some vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the red onion and cook it until softens.
- Add the cooked rice and stir for 1 minute.
- Season with sumac, salt, pepper, and turmeric. Stir and cook the rice for 2 more minutes.
- Take the meat out of the oven and serve it with the turmeric rice!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 604 kcal
- 37 g
- 34 g
- 33 g