Potatoes Stuffed with Cheese and Wrapped in Bacon
All wrapped in bacon and with a delicious cream cheese filling, these potatoes are one of the best you'll ever try. They are ready in just about an hour, easy to make, and will surely impress everyone who tries them.
- 4 ounces (110 grams) cream cheese
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red peppercorns
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) Cheddar, shredded
- 3 bacon slices
- First, heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill about half of it with water. Bring it to a boil, and add the potatoes. Cook them for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the cream cheese in a salad bowl. Add the spring onion and red peppercorns. Mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Take out the potatoes and remove their inside with a scoop. Fill them with the cream cheese mixture. Leave a bit of room to add the shredded Cheddar.
- Grab the bacon slices and wrap them around the potatoes. Add the potatoes to a baking tray and cook them for the next 30 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 402 kcal
- 22 g
- 12 g
- 39 g