Pesto and Veggie Tortiglioni
Even if you’re not a vegetarian, this pesto and veggie tortiglioni will please you, especially if you like pesto. It’s tasty, quick, and easy to make.
- 5 ounces (140 grams) tortiglioni pasta
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes, halves
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 0.5-ounce (15 grams) grated parmesan
- Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a boil. Add a bit of salt.
- Add the tortiglioni and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the bell pepper. Stir and braise it.
- Add the whole grain mustard. Stir and cook further.
- Strain the tortiglioni and add them to the skillet. Stir well.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and pesto. Stir again.
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan.
- Cook the pasta for one more minute and it's done.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 385 kcal
- 28 g
- 7 g
- 29 g