Mustard Chicken Breast in Foil
Serve this mustard chicken breast with fresh salad, as a healthy addition. Also, if you want to reduce the calories, replace mayo with Greek yogurt!
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 10 ounces (285 grams) chicken breast
- 1 lettuce
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) parmesan, grated
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the curry paste, mustard, and some water, and make a dressing.
- Add lemon juice by taste.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the dressing.
- Mix the sauce and leave it aside.
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Lay the chicken breasts on it, then season them with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of mustard dressing on them, using a silicone brush.
- Fold the aluminum foil and pack the chicken breast in it.
- Bake it for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salad: pull apart the lettuce leaves and add them in a bowl. Add the red onion. Pour the mustard and mayo dressing over the veggies. Add the grated parmesan and mix.
- Slice the chicken breast and serve it with salad.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 212 kcal
- 10 g
- 21 g
- 9 g