Homemade Potato Chips
Starters & Snacks
1 hour 10 minutes
Are you on a diet and avoiding eating chips? What about making your own homemade potato chips? They’re not just healthier, but tastier than the store-bought ones!
- 2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F/160 degrees C.
- Add the potato slices in a medium bowl.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar and olive oil over them. Mix with your hands to coat every potato slice with vinegar and oil.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the potato slices on it, and arrange them in an even layer.
- Season with salt.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and bake the chips for one hour.
- Serve the potato chips with your favorite dip.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 207 kcal
- 5 g
- 4 g
- 37 g