Greek Feta Spread with Tortilla Chips
Starters & Snacks
Your friends are passing by in about 30 minutes and you have nothing to serve them with? This greek feta spread with tortilla chips is ready in just 20 minutes! You have plenty of time to run to the corner store, prepare it and then freshen up!
- 3 ounces (85 grams) feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 1 English cucumber, slices
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 16 black olives
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Crumble the cheese and add it in a bowl.
- Add the Greek yogurt, olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix.
- Cut each tortilla wrap into 8 parts (triangle shape).
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the tortilla triangles on it, in one layer.
- Drizzle olive oil on them. Season with salt, dried oregano, and pepper.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve the tortilla chips with feta spread. If you want, add one cucumber slice, one cherry tomato, and one olive to every chip.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 334 kcal
- 17 g
- 14 g
- 34 g