Creamy Chicken and Bacon Spaghetti
Pasta is one of the most versatile ingredients when it comes to cooking - you can combine it with basically anything you have in mind! Today, we put our money on this truly delicious combo for your pasta bowl: bacon and chicken.
- 6 ounces (170 grams) chicken breast, cut into medium cubes
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 5 bacon slices, cut into medium pieces
- 1 red onion, julienne slices
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 7 ounces (200 grams) baby spinach
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) milk
- 5 ounces (140 grams) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 3 ounces (85 grams) grated parmesan
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat some vegetable oil in a skillet and thrown in it the chicken breast pieces. Season with salt.
- Fry the chicken pieces until they become white, stirring often. Then, move the chicken pieces on one side of the skillet, and add the bacon in the left space.
- Remove the chicken pieces and set them aside.
- Continue cooking the bacon. Add the red onion and garlic powder. Stir.
- Add the baby spinach, stir and cook until it wilts.
- Add the spaghetti and the fried chicken pieces.
- Cook until the chicken and pasta are cooked through.
- Add the pesto sauce, 2 ounces (55 grams) grated parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Stir and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle some more grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 870 kcal
- 52 g
- 53 g
- 52 g