Chicken and Tomato Spaghetti
We might seem a bit repetitive, but truth be told, we like sticking to classic recipes, that’s why we thought of cooking a spaghetti recipe for tonight! It’s got chicken breast, tomatoes, and spinach in a delightful combination.
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 1/3 cup (50 grams) sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 ounces (170 grams) yellow cherry tomatoes
- 50 grams baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 7 ounces (200 grams) cooked spaghetti
- 1/4 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Pour the vegetable oil into the frying pan and add the diced chicken breast.
- Start frying it while stirring.
- When the meat starts changing color, add the sun-dried tomatoes, yellow cherry tomatoes, and the baby spinach. Stir.
- Add the salt, chili flakes, and pepper and keep stirring.
- Crush the garlic and add it to the mix together with the cooked spaghetti.
- Cook and stir the mixture for 5 minutes.
- At the end, chop the parsley and sprinkle it over the dish.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 509 kcal
- 21 g
- 39 g
- 44 g