Cheese Bread Omelet
Breakfast & Brunch
Adding some bread in your omelet may seem a bit weird, but, in fact, it's a good strategy to make it more satisfying. Pair the bread with cheese, chickpeas and cherry tomatoes for a complete breakfast experience.
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2-3 slices crustless bread
- 3.5 ounces (100 grams) canned chickpeas
- 7 ounces (200 grams) cherry tomatoes, halves
- 3 ounces (85 grams) goat cheese, crumbles
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Put the eggs, milk, basil, salt, and pepper in a bowl and whisk them together.
- Break the bread into pieces and add it to the eggs. Soak the bread in egg mixture.
- Add the chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, and goat cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil on them. Mix everything.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the chickpea mixture in it and spread it into an even layer.
- Cover the skillet and cook for 15 minutes.
- Put it on a plate, slice and serve!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 280 kcal
- 18 g
- 14 g
- 15 g