Cheddar and Salami Bread Bowls
Starters & Snacks
These Cheddar and salami bread bowls are the perfect snack! You can serve them any time of the day, and they’ll be equally enjoyable. They’re ready in just half an hour, which makes them a viable option for any meal!
- 2 bread rolls
- 1/2 cup (115 grams) tomato sauce
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 10 salami slices
- 1/2 cup (55 grams) Cheddar, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Place the bread rolls on a wooden board and slice off their tops. Remove the inner bread from the interior of the rolls.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place on it the bread rolls.
- Fill each bread roll with 1/4 cup tomato sauce, 1/2 spring onion, 5 salami slices, and 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar.
- Bake the bread rolls for the next 25 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 366 kcal
- 20 g
- 19 g
- 27 g