Bread Vienna Sausage Rolls
Starters & Snacks
Your favorite series is about to start in 15 minutes? You have plenty of time to prepare a quick and easy snack! Make these bread Vienna sausage rolls in just 10 minutes, then grab a drink and relax!
- 3 bread slices, crustless
- 2 ounces (55 grams) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 Vienna sausages
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Seven spices (optional)
- Spring onion (optional)
- Ketchup (optional)
- Place each bread slice on your countertop and flatten them using a rolling pin.
- Place some shredded Cheddar on one bread slice, then place one Vienna sausage on top. Start rolling the bread from one edge to another. Do the same with the remaining ingredients. You’ll have to get 3 Vienna sausage rolls.
- Whisk the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Coat the sausage rolls with whisked eggs, then add them to the skillet.
- Cook them on all sides until they turn golden brown.
- Lay a plate with a paper towel and place the rolls on it, to absorb the excess fat.
- Serve the rolls as is or, if you want, with ketchup, seven spices and some slices of spring onion on top.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 752 kcal
- 53 g
- 35 g
- 34 g