Blueberry Muffin Bread Pudding
Do you have some leftover muffins in your pantry? Reinvent them by making a blueberry muffin bread pudding. It’s nice to have a slice of this sweet treat next to a cup of coffee!
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 10-12 leftover muffins or store bought muffins
- 2 ounces (55 grams) blueberries, fresh
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Cranberry sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon. Mix everything with a mixer.
- Crumble the muffins and add them to a baking pan (12 inches/30 cm side).
- Pour the egg mixture all over.
- Add the blueberries.
- Combine the powdered sugar with milk in a small bowl to make the sugar glaze.
- Drizzle the sugar glaze over the dessert.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Slice the pudding. If you want, sift some powdered sugar over each slice and drizzle some cranberry sauce just before serving it.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 304 kcal
- 14 g
- 7 g
- 38 g