Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Made with zero amounts of flour, and using oatmeal and banana as its main ingredients, these pancakes are one of the best ways to start a busy day. Enjoy them in the morning with a small drizzle of honey on top.
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (45 grams) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Set up your blender and add the sliced banana and eggs.
- Add a pinch of salt and baking powder. Add the rolled oats, pour the orange juice, and the maple syrup. Blend everything into a smooth mix.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour around a ladle of mixture in the skillet, depending on how large and thick you want your pancakes. You can even top them with a few blueberries.
- Cook them thoroughly for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Lay them one on top of each other, making them look like a tower.
- Drizzle some honey to top them.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 197 kcal
- 4 g
- 7 g
- 41 g