Baked Ham and Vienna Sausage Sandwiches
Breakfast & Brunch
Are you hungry, but not prepared to spend time in the kitchen? Take the easy way (this time!) and make these delicious baked ham and vienna sausage sandwiches. All you need is some deli meats, cheese and bread.
- 4 Vienna sausages
- 4 toast bread slices
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 ounces (55 grams) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 ham slices
- 1 spring onion, slices
- 2 ounces (55 grams) low moisture mozzarella, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the Vienna sausages lengthwise, then cut each part in halves.
- Cut 2-4 slices of Cheddar and shred the remaining cheese.
- Spread mustard on one toast slice. Add one slice of ham, two slices of cheddar cheese, 4 pieces of Vienna sausage, sprinkle some spring onion slices, add shredded mozzarella, and top the sandwich with one toast slice.
- Do the same with the second sandwich.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and add the sandwiches.
- Add shredded Cheddar on top.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 401 kcal
- 19 g
- 24 g
- 33 g